WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE GRIMSBY FULL TIME AM OR PM AVAILABLE
Our client based in Central Grimsby, South Humberside Industrial Estate have a number of vacancies in their hygiene department.
This is a high energy, physical job and all applicants should consider themselves fit.
The Job & Key responsibilities
· Monday – Friday 0630-1400 with regular overt time offered
· Or Monday – Thursday 4.30pm – 2am Friday 2.30pm-7.30pm
· In peak shifts can go to 10 hour days
· Paid break
· Washing and cleaning transit packaging
· Repairing tubs and trays
· Racking stacking and packing
· Repetitive action and periods of long standing
· Working inside and out
The ideal Candidate
· Used to working manual jobs
· Able to stand for long periods of time
· Honest and reliable
· Good timekeeping
· Good attendance record
· Can work as part of a team
· Worked in a similar environment before
· Positive attitude
· Ability to follow instructions and adhere to client policies and practice
Why work for One Point?
· Friendly and supportive agency
· Lots of contracts available
· Weekly pay
· 28 days holiday (based on 40 hour week)
· Company events
· Sick pay
· Flexible working
· Dedicated Consultant
· Access to permanent contracts
What happens next?
Click the link and apply, one of our experienced consultants will call you and answer all of your questions. You will then be invited for registration and an interview. This takes place in our office based in central Grimsby and generally takes 45-60 minutes.